Parent’s Corner

Check out some of these useful links and information to make the most of your time with Holland Park Child Care Centre!

Our team are fully trained in understanding what benefits are available.

Please contact our team to discover what we can do for you!

General Info

Do you provide food?

No. Parents supply a morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.

Refrigeration is provided if needed.

Do you have excursions?

Yes! We are delighted to offer a full range of excursions that we have refined over the last 20 years!

How do I receive daily updates?

Parents are updated daily using our App. Your Educator will tell you more!

What do I need to provide?
  • Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
  • Fitted single sheet with name
  • Drink bottle
  • Hat

Please bring your child in with sunscreen already applied.

Child Care Subsidy

What is the Childcare Subsidy?

The Child Care Subsidy (CCS) is the main way the Australian Government helps families with child care fees. Providers must be approved by the department to receive CCS on behalf of families.

Who is Eligible?

You need to meet some requirements to get Child Care Subsidy.

We pay this subsidy directly to your child care provider to reduce the fees you pay.

You may be eligible if you or your partner meet all of the following:

  • care for your child at least 2 nights per fortnight, or have 14% care
  • are liable for fees for care provided at an approved child care service
  • meet the residence rules.

Your child must also meet both of these:

If your child attends secondary school, you may still be eligible if they need supervision. They must be either:

  • 13 or under
  • 14 to 18 with disability.

In these circumstances, you must provide evidence why your child can’t be unsupervised. This may include evidence of your child’s disability. You also need to confirm an adult cannot care for your child during this time.

Each person that’s liable to pay child care fees will need to apply for this subsidy and meet these criteria.

Read more about how to maintain your eligibility for Child Care Subsidy (CCS) when your child doesn’t use child care.

Extra Support

Some families can get Additional Child Care Subsidy. We pay it on top of Child Care Subsidy to provide extra support with child care fees.

There are 3 different types of Additional Child Care Subsidy that you can apply for. You can apply if you’re either:

  • a grandparent
  • transitioning to work
  • experiencing temporary financial hardship.
Can Holland Park Organise this for me?

Call (07) 3849 3300 or email us at [email protected] to discuss.


* Please check with us to ensure you have the most up to date information